Monday, February 12, 2007

Procrastination

Ay! Translating to do, emails to write, schoolwork to finish, concerts to organize.... but why worry about all that? I went a bit nuts tonight: instead of working, I went grocery shopping and came home and cooked. Why am I feeling so homespun right when I should be an aggressive, go-getter, ambitious musician?

No matter. Now, mushroom barley soup is cooling in the fridge, along with wheat berry and butternut squash salad, blood oranges, fresh blueberries, rainbow kale, roasted sweet potato, and miso soup with soba noodles.

I guess I'm into comfortable, pleasurable things right now, which also explains my great joy in seeing this on a bumber sticker tonight:

You can also order this on a T-shirt or thong. Harry Potter fans will instantly recognize the Dark Lord's name; but do they know that even he has his own fans: http://lord-voldemort.org/

Ha! (now off to work....)

No comments: